Together with our partners we are working on the implementation of innovative solutions in the field of filtration, allowing to meet the stringent requirements imposed by the development of engine technology and environmental standards.
We offer our customers innovative services to help verify and improve the quality of fuel.
Our philosophy testing and maintenance is based on the early detection and repair any faults before they become serious problems and lead to system crashes, engine or financial loss. Our company understands well the key importance of these systems is necessary to ensure the effective and efficient operation.
The company's mission PureFuel and LoadBanks.pl is to minimize unscheduled visits in the case of equipment failure and maximizing the uptime of the entire infrastructure.
We offer the following services:
- sale, installation and maintenance of systems of cleaning fuel WASP-PFS
- cleaning service at the customer's fuel
- rental equipment for cleaning of fuel after training
- sale of filters and additional resources to fuel
- verification of fuel quality through laboratory testing and using test kits
Customer's fuel cleaning service
For testing we use our equipment PFS-026-W-220VAC mobile version. Filtration device provides the fuel at 26 liters per minute which is more than 37,000 liters per day.
When cleaning are removed:
- bacteria to 2 microns (for example human hair has a thickness of more than 50 microns)
- free and emulsified water
- worms fuel with their neutralization
- sludge, gum and other impurities appearing in the fuel
The service consists of rental equipment with our service and performance of fuel filtration. Service costs are calculated on the value of the fuel in the tank.
Customer service test
Our company in cooperation with accredited laboratories conduct periodic or on demand testing fuel. We offer different study fuels according to customer requirements and PN-EN 590m.in .:
- cetane index according to DIN EN ISO 4264
- density at 15 ° C according to DIN EN ISO 3675PN-EN ISO 12185
- sulfur content in accordance with the PN-V-04030
- ignition temperature according to DIN EN ISO 2719 (BS EN22719)
- the water content in accordance with BS EN 12937
- impurities according to EN 12662
- study of copper corrosion (3 h, 50 ° C) in accordance with BS EN ISO 2160
- viscosity at 40 ° C according to DIN EN ISO 3104
- fractional composition to 250 ° C is distilled according to DIN EN ISO 3405
- fractional composition to 350 ° C is distilled according to DIN EN ISO 3405
- fractional composition of 95% distilled to temp. according to DIN EN ISO 3405
- FAME content in accordance with BS EN 14078
We use recognized laboratories with the appropriate accreditation. The choice of research methods used are subject to an agreement with the customer, in reviewing the agreement, most of the research conducted at the Laboratory of selection methods used due to the requirements of the relevant specifications for the tested products. The laboratory has quality control procedures, designed to monitor the validity of the research.
WELCOME TO USE OUR SERVICES.